2021 – 2022 (tentative and subject to change)
|2-Day Program||3-Day Program||5-Day Program|
|Total Annual Fee:||$2,360||$3,420||$5,560|
School on the Green has an annual fee for the school year, which runs August through the beginning of June. Questions regarding tuition should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School on the Green is a non-profit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors composed of dedicated and concerned parents of currently enrolled students. Our school budget is dependent upon prompt and accurate tuition payment.
1. One full balance payment due August 1st:
- 2 day program $2,360.00
- 3 day program $3,420.00
- 5 day program $5,560.00
2. Two semi-annual payments due August 1st and January 1st:
- 2 day program $1180.00
- 3 day program $1710.00
- 5 day program $2,780.00
3. Ten monthly installments due on the first of each month. If you select the monthly payment option, a service charge of $50.00 will be added to the invoice.
- 2 day program $241.00 due August 1st – May 1st
- 3 day program $347.00 due August 1st – May 1st
- 5 day program $561.00 due August 1st – May 1st
Five dollars is included in each payment, per the monthly payment service charge agreement. Although some months have fewer school days than others due to scheduled school vacations, holidays and unforeseen snow days, the payments for each month are the same. This is because the tuition is an annual fee and the monthly payment option is made available for your convenience.
For students who enroll on or after September 16th, the service charge will be prorated per the month of enrollment. The minimum charge to administer the monthly payment plan for students who enroll after September 16th is $30.